Alien Carp are joining Dangler

Alien Carp are joining Dangler

Dangler is on-boarding Alien Carp!

The team at Dangler have some more fantastic news, we are over the moon to announce that Alien Carp will be joining us on our launch date, “Dangler Day” Friday 24th July! Once again since we have had a presence on Instagram we have always seen Alien carp making loads of positive moves with their brand across the various social media channels, they are a young, bright and energetic brand which have big things planned for the future!

AUTHOR

Daniel Hughes

CATEGORY

Dangler News

SOCIAL

dangler

What do Alien Carp do?

Alien Carp provide a range of carp clothing at very affordable prices, the style is very modern and features the extremely unique logo applied in numerous ways across the clothing ranges. Beanies, caps, tees, hoodies & matching tracksuit bottoms, storm coats & mugs are all available at Alien Carp. The sleek designs and top quality materials speak for themselves with the amount of positive reviews across social media! One of many quality reviews stated “Absolutely made up with the shorts I ordered, Great quality and fit. The service was fantastic and I’ll definitely be ordering again!” The team at Alien Carp pride themselves with providing the best quality carpy clothes, but with that top level customer service which is helping set them apart from the rest!

https://www.instagram.com/aliencarp/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/aliencarp/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Dangler & Alien Carp

As previously mentioned, we have always been aware of the presence which Alien carp has across social media and their growing fan base is proof of the hard work the team puts in. Alien carp have created an amazing community amongst anglers, which aligns perfectly with Dangler’s goals. Dangler and Alien carp are two new & growing companies, who show innovation and a high level of care towards the angling community. We are looking forward to what the future holds with a like minded company on board  the new ‘Angler’s Marketplace’.

Dangler

By registering your interest below, you'll be the first to hear when you can download Dangler.

About The Author

Daniel Hughes Dangler

Daniel Hughes

CEO & Co-Founder

Being out on the bank and catching a fish is just a bonus for me, what I really love about angling is it provides us with the ability to be at one with nature and appreciate what most do not get to see. I discovered my passion for angling at the age of 9 and it has never left me, carp fishing has always been the core of my angling but I will never turn down the opportunity to target other species and enjoy what our waters have to offer.

Recent Posts

2020-06-22T17:36:39+01:00June 22nd, 2020|Dangler News|